Art and Culture
Wuppertal’s prestigious Von der Heydt Museum is a highest ranked art collection in an ambience of particularly beautiful architecture.
The Von der Heydt Museum exhibits world famous masterpieces of Dutch painting as well as pictures of the 19th century, paintings by Claude Monet, Franz Marc, Ernst Ludwig Kirchner and Otto Dix, Pablo Picasso and Francis Bacon. It is considered one of Germany’s most important, internationally renowned art sites.
You can find the current exhibitions under:
- Special offer – Von der Heydt Museum und suspension railway
2 overnight stays
The Park Villa – the only First Class Superior hotel in Wuppertal – offers you a unique experience of art and culture with ever-changing exhibitions in the Von der Heydt Museum. You can book this offer for arrivals from Monday to Sunday. The museum is closed on Mondays.
- Two overnight stays in our comfortable rooms and suites
- A complimentary glass of Prosecco upon arrival
- Free wireless connection, reserved parking space, a complimentary bottle of mineral water in your room
- 1-day admission ticket for the museum
- A trip on board the suspension monorail from Elberfeld to Oberbarmen
- Two rich breakfasts in the winter garden
- 3-course dinner in the bistro on arrival day
- Free entrance to our fitness and sauna area
- Shuttle to the museum
- Single room 228€
- p.p. in business double room 185€
- p.p. in one of our suites 195€